April 22, 2014

Share the Covers--Thug Story


We all know the original teeny-bopping country song by Taylor Swift . . .


But do you know the fun little spin she did off of her song with T. Pain?  It's really cute.

 

Although my oldest son, Kaden, considered it a goth look, I really loved its simplicity and edginess.  It reminded me of something that Gwen Stefani or some other bad ass chick would wear.

Recently, my daughter announced that she planned to dye her hair black when she turned 18.  This is strange since she has gorgeous blonde hair (and was blessed enough to be graced with his dad's side of straight hair instead of my funky curls).

When he heard this, Kaden told her that if she ever dyed her hair black and turned goth he would punch her in the face (with love, of course).

To which my daughter replied "Ugh!  No way!  You'll smear my makeup!"  

It's interesting here.

Black Bodycon Dress-thrifted; Black Leggings-Rue21; Black Leather Vest-Miley Cyrus; Black Buckle Knee High Boots-Forever 21; Leopard Fedora-Amazon; Tassel Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-gifted; Mirrored Aviators-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs