April 10, 2014

Thursday Mixer--Black Booties

I bought these booties on a whim Christmas shopping in December '12.  I believe they cost about $15--at most.  I knew I would get a decent amount of wear out of them.  But I was not sure just how much wear I would get out of them.

It's been 16 months.  I've worn these booties a documented 15 times.  That's basically once per month.  This makes the current price per wear $1.  And that doesn't count all of the times I've just grabbed them quick to add to the outfit.  Which has been at least a dozen more times.

Top Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3, 4, Now, 6, 7 

Obviously, they are a favorite of mine.  You know what  else has been a favorite of mine?  Frozen.  Yes, the Disney movie.  But not for why you would think.

To be honest, I don't really get the hype.  I mean, it's a cute movie and all, but I don't find it as amazing and groundbreaking as everyone makes it out to be.  HOWEVER . . .

Whenever my kids start whining about something or fighting over something ridiculous, I do love to start singing Let It Go to them as loudly as possible.  Even though, I only know the three words of the chorus.  That usually gets them to stop.

LBD-thrifted and gifted; Dark Wash Chambray Studded Button Up-Target; Black Booties-Old Navy; Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-gifted; Mirrored Aviators-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs