August 12, 2014

Mission #39, Day 2--Floral Joggers

Continuing with the mission of styling jogger/track pants this week, here is a fun option: printed jogger/track pants.  I honestly didn't realize when I bought these babies they would get so much wear.  But seriously I levitate toward them just as much as my black ones.  In fact, they probably deserve a Thursday Mixer edition soon.

I would like to be a lot more substantive in this post but I am fried.  I have to admit that a large part of that is learning of the passing of Robin Williams.  I don't normally like to jump on the R.I.P. celebrity bandwagon, but I truly believe that Robin Williams was one of the greatest comedians, actors and just genuinely giving people ever.  He will be greatly missed.

I remember dating a guy one time: Stephen Williams.  We didn't date long.  He was a nice guy and all, but the timing was . . . off.  At any rate, I remember my cousin asking me what I would do if we ever got married.  Of course, this threw me off at first.  We were only casually dating, what was all of this talk?

And then I got it: if we got married I would be Robin Williams.  Most of the time I kinda resent my name.  It's kind of old fashioned.  You don't really hear it often.  But I have to say, I'm glad I shared a name with such a fantastic and talented person.  With great sincerity, I wish for peace for Robin and his family.

Floral Joggers-Wayf from Nordstrom; Leather Vest-Forever 21; Beige Tee-thrifted; Heels-BCBG, thrifted and gifted; Fox Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Earrings-Kohl's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs