November 14, 2014

Dear Frannie Friday--My Favorite Corny Jokes

First of all--whoops!  I'm accidentally totally a head to toe Target ad--minus the jewelry.  Secondly, my oldest baby, Kaden, turns 14 on Sunday.  Whoa, right?  Well if you know him, you know that he is a total jokester.  He loves comedies of any and all kinds.  So in honor of that, here are some of my most favorite corny jokes:

My favorite joke that I've heard recently was this:

Why do sorority girls always travel in odd numbers?

Because they can't even. 

What does Snoop Dogg use an umbrella for?

For drizzle

And then, of course, there's this beaut of a joke . . .

 

Grey Maxi Dress, Plaid Baseball Cap, Black Leather Jacket, Wedge Sneakers, Mirrored Aviators-Target; Spiked Earrings and Fringe Necklace-Charming Charlie's

So I saw this sign while I was taking photos . . . which was weird . . .

And the associate attorney in our firm and I accidentally matched kind of in black, grey and red.  So we took a work break for some unapologetic photo shoot unwinding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs