November 13, 2014

Thursday Mixer--Black Jogger Pants

Joggers got big right when I found out I was pregnant with Reilly and it was the greatest timing.  Drawstring waist, loose fit and generally low maintenance--I was in.  So I bought several when they went on major sale at Nordstrom's and it was a solid investment.

I paid $30 for this pair which is kind of pricey for me.  But I have worn these specific pair 6 times in a year--on the blog anyway.  Which makes the current price per wear $5.  And this doesn't take into account how many times I've worn the other pairs I bought.

Top Left to Right-1, 2, 3
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, Now 

I've told many a story on this blog about the instances I have with the general public when I take my blog photos.  I get it--a girl with a tripod, taking pictures of herself can warrant some questions.  But sometimes it leads to some pretty interesting stories.

This one will go down as one of my faves.  I was taking these photos when a couple came to have a smoke break right next to me.  And I mean right next to where I was taking photos.  Normally, I'd move, but they were smoking the MMJ and so I opted to stay.  They seemed harmless.

Well the guy (pictured in the background of the second photo in this post) had a very distinct accent.  He started talking to me about how he was from Moscow.  He told me about his travels.  He told me about his ex-wife and his recent arrests for domestic violence and how his immigration test was the next day and his lawyers.

He told me about everything.  But my favorite thing he told me about was the similarities between downtown Longmont and East L.A.  I have to say, I have lived in Longmont, Colorado a large portion of my life and I have never heard it compared to East L.A.  And I don't think I ever will either.  Wow.

Black Joggers-Wayf at Nordstroms; Short Sleeved Chambray Button Down-Style & Co., thrifted; Black Blazer-thrifted; Red Heels-thrifted; Tote-Del Conte, gifted; Necklace-c/o unCommon Goods; Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs