January 30, 2015

Dear Frannie Friday--Denver Blogs to Follow

If you've read my blog for any amount of time you have gotten the gist that I have been super bummed at the fact that I thought there were no other style bloggers in Colorado.  Well guess what?  I am happy to report that I was wrong!  Recently, I was invited to my very first Blogger Meet Up through the lovely staff at Denver Style Magazine down in Denver where I got to meet two of these lovely ladies and even more importantly learn that other bloggers in Denver exist!  Hooray!  I got to meet a lot of other really cool people too, but for this installment of Dear Frannie Friday, let's focus on the blogs.  For real, check some of these ladies out!


Very sweet.  Very stylish. 



Very nice and very seasoned blogger.  She has the most gorgeous eyes IRL.


Karissa at Karissa Marie

I didn't get to meet her but I've become obsessed with her witty and stylish blog and her adorable YouTube channel.


Alena at Moda Prints

I didn't get to meet her either but I stumbled on her blog and love her gorgeous photos and cool pattern mixing style.

Navy Joggers-Nordstrom's; Black and White Striped Shirt-Target; Black Flats-Payless; Beret-thrifted; Trench-DKNY; Pearl Earrings-gifted from Patrick from Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs