January 8, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Free People Crocheted Duster Cardigan

This duster is one of those pieces that I loved when I bought it, but also did not anticipate how many times and how many ways in which I would wear it.  I got it in April of 2013 and have worn it seven documented times but trust that it's been more than that.

I thrifted it for a ridiculously cheap price of $7 making the current price per wear at $1.  And apparently, I really like wearing it with all black . . .

Top Left to Right-1, 2, 3
Bottom Left to Right-Now, 2, 3, 4 

I love getting clothes.  Even more so, I love getting gift certificates to get clothes.  And because all my family and friends know this, I usually end up with a bunch of both for the holidays.  And this one was no different.

I am so stoked to show you guys the great pieces that I thrifted/bought this past weekend.  I still have quite a bit of backlog (that's how I roll) before we get to the new stuff, but trust that I am uber stoked.  It always helps me to revamp my love of styling different pieces.

A good way to guess or preview what kind of clothes I got is to follow my Pinterest board.  So when you see 43 Pins of gold pencil skirts in a row--you'll know.  

Red Crocheted Duster Cardigan-Free People, thrifted; Black Track Pants-Wayf from Nordstrom's; Blouse-Kohl's; Gold Tip Flats-Nine West, thrifted; Choker-vintage from Grandma; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs