May 20, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Patience

Those of you who follow along on Instagram know that my current weekly resolution is to try a different hairstyle everyday as an attempt to shy from my usual--straightened and down, curly and down or in a bun.  And let me tell you, that takes patience.  Not as much patience as other things, but patience nonetheless.  So here are some quotes on patience for you on this dreary, rainy, excessively cold unspringy day (another thing I am trying to have patience with . . . ):

















Windowpane Pixie Pants-Old Navy
Pale Pink Cropped Sweater-H&M, thrifted
Mint Button Down-Style & Co., thrifted
Salmon Colored Kitten Heels-Nine West, thrifted
Mint Bag-Nine West, thrifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs