June 10, 2015

Mission #59, Day 3--Overalls

Overalls.  I have loved 'em since the 90's.  And when you put a chambray button down under them, they create a fun and casual denim on denim look.  I threw on this vintage hat and the heels to dress them up a bit.


I have several things to be excited for coming up in my life.  First, my kids come back tomorrow!!!  I cannot tell you how elated I am to see them and how glad I am that they are back close to me.  I love them so very much. 
And speaking of people I love, my grandfather turns 85 on Friday and a whole bunch of my family is coming up to Wyoming to celebrate.  Words cannot express how important this man is to me.  And I get to see family that I have not seen in years!

I have talked about it before on the blog but I cannot tell you the special place that Wheatland, Wyoming has in my heart.  I cannot believe that I get to spend a whole weekend there with all of my family!  I have been counting down the days for months.

It's funny because it's only a few hours from where I live now.  I've been there hundreds of times before (even lived there when I was younger).  There really is nothing exciting about the little tiny town at all and needless to say Wyoming is not an exotic vacation spot.

But I am excited just the same.  I am excited to take my kids to the pool that my grandparents used to take me.  I am excited to see what movie is playing in the theater (they only have one screen that plays one movie at a time) so that maybe I can take the kids.  I am excited to take the kids to the huge park that I used to go to as a kid.

It really is about the people.  And the journey.  And I cannot wait to go.


Overalls-Target
Short Sleeved Chambray Button Down-Style & Co., thrifted
Red Heels-thrifted
White Fedora-vintage from Patrick's Grandmother
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs