June 16, 2015

Share the Covers--99 Red Balloons

 The original by Nena . . .

 
And the cover by Goldfinger . . . 


I'm kind of out of stuff to say today but I will note that my boss really liked this combo.  In fact, his favorite part was the blazer.  But he asked where I got it and when I told him it was thrifted he told me that it looked like it came from colonial times.

So there you have it folks--lawyers do not indeed know everything.

Hot Pink Skinny Jeans-Target
Nautical Blazer-vintage
Navy and White Striped Sweater-Banana Republic, thrifted
Gold Heels-thrifted
Anchor Necklace-Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs