June 2, 2015

Share the Covers--Sail

The original by Awolnation . . .
 


And the rockin' cover by  Devil Driver . . .



If it wasn't hard enough to say goodbye to my brother yesterday until God knows when, I also had to say goodbye to Conner and Brielle for two weeks.  They are going on vacation with their dad to Oregon.  And so my house will be even emptier.

I'm in mourning.  I feel like Patrick and I are going through Empty Nest.  Well, I am.  I think he's pretty fine with it.  I am moody, tired and just in a general melckhy* mood.  The sunshine is helping, that's for sure, but it's still there.

*A word I made up this very minute

And to make matters worse, I am a total fast fashion whore in this post--Target, Old Navy and H&M, head to toe.  I did like the outfit.  But as I said, I'm in kind of a mood.  (See above.)

Windowpane Pixie Pants-Old Navy
Black and White Striped Shirt-Target
Hot Pink Heels-H&M
Necklace-Empowerment Circle of Support from Avon
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs