June 4, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Glitter Heels

When I got these glitter heels on clearance at Target a few years ago, they were the only black heels that I actually owned (I knooooow!!!), so I wore them a LOT.  But they did not disappoint.  They made average outfits a little more special.  And fancy outfits even fancier.

I paid $15 for them.  They've been on the blog 12 times.  Current price per wear: $1.25.  Worth it.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, Now, 5, 6 

I know this isn't a very summery look, but this is what our spring/summer has looked like up until about a week or so ago--grey, dreary, rainy.  So this is what we got.  I wore this to a BBQ at a friend's house and it was legit.  And that's all I have to say about that.






Glitter Heels-Target
Distressed Boyfriend Jeans-Forever 21
Black Sweater-Kohls
Fringe Bag-Marshall's
Fedora-vintage from Patrick's grandmother
Glasses-Bebe
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs