June 17, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Body Positive

My weekly resolution this week is to be nicer to myself and my body.  As I've discussed many times on the blog, I have long suffered from issues with my body.  It's been a long and very difficult battle that has spanned over more than most of my life.  I'm slowly trying to praise my body for the four healthy babies it housed and continue to care for and not beat myself up for being back to a size 2.  I'm giving myself a break.  And these quotes will hopefully help you too!

  via


 via


 via



Grey Maxi Dress (worn as a skirt)-Target
White Shirt-thrifted
Denim Vest-DIY and thrifted, Christopher & Banks
Tennies-Keds
Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Buckle Cuff-H&M
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs