August 6, 2015

Mission #63, Day 4--Embellished

Another way to update your flats?  Get some that are embellished with studs or gems.  It's totally in right now and kind of makes them a little more bad ass than housewife.

Speaking of studs, bad ass and housewives, my weekly resolution this week was to go for a walk everyday after dinner.  To my surprise, Patrick and Nakita (our super skittish dog) decided to accompany us and it has been so much fun.

We don't get much time to hang out and talk that isn't interrupted by kids or chores or just general noise.  So it has been a nice little half an hour of the day that we have for just us--with the perfect summer heat cooling down, the light slowly fading away and the day winding down.

I love taking walks.  And I love getting out in the fresh air with the baby.  And I am so glad to see our freak of an antisocial dog out of the house.  And I love having little chats with my husband.  It's the perfect way to end a day.



Dress-Anthropology, c/o Goodwill clothing swap
Suede Blazer-Wet Seal, thrifted
Studded Flats-Target
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs