February 3, 2016

Birthday Week, Day 3--Bob Marley

Bob Marley day is always my favorite day of Birthday Week.  Funny tidbit about this photo shoot--these are taken right outside of a coffee shop at 7:30 in the morning.  Pretty brave, right?  Well some douchebag pulled up in a Porche while I was taking these photos and parked like 50 feet away, walked by me, took a moment and goes "Oh, my car (motions to expensive car) isn't in the way of your pictures is it?"  No sir.  I know you drive that car.  And you're still a douchebag.





Corcheted and Beaded Sweater-thrifted
High Waisted Flared Jeans-Forever 21
Clogs-thrifted
Monogram Burlap Clutch-9th and Elm, c/o
Fedora-vintage
Feather Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs