April 18, 2016

Make it Work Monday #38

You guys.  You'll never guess what today is.  Today is my FIVE YEAR anniversary of my blog.  And without a metallic balloon or pretty colored cupcake or floral arrangement or anything.  HAVEILEARNEDNOTHINGFROMBLOGGING????  I mean c'mon!  Seriously though, it's been a ride.  I have to say, I didn't know that I would see a five year blog anniversary.  But in all of the five years, I have loved every minute of it.  I've been inspired by real women along the way and I have honestly gotten to do some cool shit.  I don't know how long I can keep the momentum--I found my first grey hair this weekend, I'ver really enjoyed unplugged time with my kids and sometimes being a thrift blogger seems like the pits.  But I do know, when I want to stop--I'll stop.  But for now, I'm going strong y'all.

And on that note, I bring you a look that is inspired by my very first blog I ever really got into.  It is the first one that inspired me to start a blog and I have remained a HUGE fan of her blog throughout my five years blogging.  In fact, when I started my blog, I reached out to Jessica, not expecting her to respond, asking for her advice on my blog.  As I said, I didn't expect a response as she is one of the bigger bloggers.  But guess what--she responded!  And gave me really great feedback on things that I could work on for my blog.  She has great, relateable, vintage, and accessible style.   Not to mention, she has a great many talents in everything from sewing adorable dresses to hat making.  Now, she has the most adorable baby--Felix--and if you don't follow her IG for fashion, follow her to check out her adorable baby.  Jessica from What I Wore--thank you for all your years of inspiration!






Watercolor Skirt-thrifted
Eyelet Button Down-thrifted
Military Jacket-Lucky, thrifted
Sandals-Franco Sarto
Bag-Target
Bucket Hat-thrifted
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs