May 3, 2016

Share the Covers--While My Guitar Gently Weeps

I gotta be honest.  When Prince passed I was kind of . . . meh.  I do have appreciation for the talent that he had and the impact that he had on music.  Truly amazing.  But never really got into him.  But his cover of this amazing original is truly inspirational. 

Here is the original by The Beatles . . .

 

 The Prince cover . . .

 
And, just for kicks, this great cover from the Across the Universe movie . . .

 
And, since we're on a roll, one by Eric Clapton . . .



Skirt-White Black Market
Shirt-Target
Jacket-Target
Shoes-Forever 21
Bag-thrifted
Necklace-J. Crew
Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs