June 8, 2016

Mission #84, Day 3

In case it isn't crazy obvious, Allison did take these photos and I honestly narrowed it down as much as I could.  But the lighting and the background was just too good.  And I don't know why I never thought of pairing this maxi dress with this leather vest but it is so. good.  There were a lot of funny outtakes in this set.  Because of the flowiness of the dress, there were some photos where it literally looked like a maternity shoot and we had to laugh.  Speaking of laughter, this girl makes me laugh so much and so hard, that she even caught me legit laughing in one of these photos.  I still have a baby tooth--so does Patrick actually--and it gives me the goofiest smile.  That is why I stay closed mouthed in any pictures I can.  But, again, I'm going to learn to overcome that kind of silly nonsense and just focus on how blessed I am to be healthy and happy and blessed with the health of myself and my loved ones.  So I have a baby tooth--so what?












Peach Sheer Dress-thrifted
Leather Vest-vintage and thrifted
Cowboy Boots-vintage and thrifted
Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Earrings-Kohls
Fringe Bag-Marshalls

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs