June 14, 2016

Share the Covers--Sound of Silence

I don't want to get into it too much because it will be the focus of Dear Frannie Friday this week, but these past two weeks have been the hardest two weeks I've had in a while.  My family lost someone on Friday, June 3.  And it has proven to be very sad and challenging.  

That being said, for some reason, this song has struck a cord with me.  And here is the original by Simon and Garfunkel . . . 

 
And the bomb cover by Disturbed (i.e. one of my favorite bands of all time) . . .
 






Gingham Pants-Old Navy
Blouse-thrifted
Silver Oxfords-thrifted
Bag-thrifted
Umbrella-Target
 Earrings-gifted
Cuff-gifted and thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs