September 6, 2016

Mission #90, Day 2--Miami


First of all, does anyone else immediately get this song stuck in their head when they hear the word Miami and immediately just start walking around saying "Bienvenidos a Miami"?  No?  Just me?  Ok then.  The second thing that I think of is the movie Birdcage with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane, which is basically where I started with the inspiration for this look--glitzy and glamorous, but also beach cool with bright colors and little sexy details. 







Sequined Pencil Skirt-Forever 21
Gold Sequined Top-thrifted 
Bag-Prada, thrifted
White Heels-Charlotte Russe
Earrings-Forever 21
Watch-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs