September 7, 2016

Mission #90, Day 3--NYC

When I was a teenager, my plan when I turned 18 was to move to NYC.  I have always been fascinated with the city.  Well, plans for sure changed for me when I, instead, got pregnant and had a baby before I could ever even visit my beloved city.  To date, 34 years old, still have never gotten any further than the airport on a connecting flight in NYC.  Sigh.  One day.  

But I know the stigma with regard to the fashion--black, sexy, flat shoes and don't give a %$#& attitude.  On this day, I really didn't give a %$&*.  I was supposed to have the day off of work.  Patrick was out of town.  The kids were back in school.  And I was looking forward to some real and true "me time" to get chores done and be equally lazy.  Well, that didn't happen.  And I ended up running my ass off all freaking day and working from home remotely any given minute that I could.  It's a living.  I didn't even get to go on a kid-free Target run!  The sun was blazing hot and some artist was actually working on a part of this mural in graffiti alley when I got here.  Luckily, I found a spot away from him where I could sweat off 5 pounds in leather pants in August (great planning, Robin) for 15 minutes.







Leather Pants-Forever 21
Bodysuit-H&M
Bag-Bebe, gifted
Quilted Leather Slides-Target
Earrings-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs