December 8, 2016

Mission #96, Day 4--Angela from My So Called Life

Was there a better show to capture teenage angst than My So Called Life?  Answer:  No.  Not ever.  I am still amazed, to this day, that that show did not last more than one season.  I was obsessed with it.  Namely, I loved Ricki (named my cat after that guy) and Rayanne.  And I used to also obsess over Claire Danes' silky straight hair.  How I always longed to have silky, straight hair.  Sigh.  But in the meantime, at least I have moody clashing outfits.

via

#storyofmysocalledlife #truth #preach

via




Dress-Kohls
Button Down-Forever 21 
Booties-Target
Bag-Kohls
Watch-thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs